Dr. Ahmet S Gursoy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ahmet S Gursoy?

Nasty Office Staff

First I was left on hold for 10 minutes and had to hang up and call back. Then I asked to make an appointment and was told they only take referrals from other Doctors so they would not see me!

Exceptional Service and Treatment

Dr. Gursoy and his very capable staff have given my husband excellent care for the past 8 years putting my mind, as caregiver, at ease. The new office location is very convenient and ease of getting an appointments and being seen without long wait times are a bonus. Would highly recommend Dr. Gursoy and his staff.

Great doctor, but the long wait times are terrible, should space appointments out better

Dr. Gursoy is awesome. He does not sugar coat anything and will give you all the information. I love how frank he is with treatments.

Thank God I found him.

What a kind, caring and intelligent person. After what I've been through before meeting him, I now feel 'safe" again and in excellent hands.

horrible staff

Staff at office very unorganized, and very short with patients.

Emergency Visit to hospital,Diagnosis was given for pacemaker before checking arteries. Diagnosis was correct, but very disinterestred in explaining anything. Bed side manor worst I've ever dealt with. When heartrate droped, he ordered meds which sent my heart racing and hands shaking violently. Then ordered something to counteract. Did not find out till leaving hospital that no heart attack was involved. Not choice in selecting doctor. Needless to say, I am in process of finding another doctor for follow up. Absolutely would not recommend this doctor!

Beware

Got an easy appointment. Did not get procedure I thought I was geeting. Had a much more complicated procedure. Follow up was not good. Looking for a new Doctor who will take time to treat his patient, not hand me off to someone who I have never met. Office staff seems to not know who is doing what and this leaves me very uncomfortable. Would not recommend this Doctor.

Dr. Gursoy is an excellent heart specialist. He takes the time to talk and listen to you.

state fire captain

dr gursoy and his staff have always been very helpfull- he gave me a defib/pacemaker 2 months ago, and i am completly happy. although chris is usually doing my follow up - you have to remember that Dr gursoy is at the hospital helping other people live by doing the pacemaker operation- thank you Dr gursoy, chris, and staff, and Dr califano, and staff (4 stents), or i probably would not have survived,great people

I waited over an hour to see the doctor. He rushed in and I was rushed out. There were no seats left in his waiting room. Very little time was taken to discuss his diagnosis and I was told to come back in six months. Lookijng for another doctor who can take the time to discuss the outcome of the diagnostic procedure.

my over all experience was as good as it could be. He was my second opinion and i will be keeping him as my doctor. the doctor had a lot of information for me (hand outs and verbal) and spent quite a while with me. I am pleased with my overall experience with his office.

Dr. Ahmet S Gursoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.