Dr. Sindhu S Koshy Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sindhu S Koshy?

impressed...

Dr Koshy came across as very knowledgeable. She took the time to first explain things to me, then to answer my questions in language that was intelligent but not full of medical jargon. Then she went on to tell me what tests she wanted ordered, and why.I found her to be very approachable, and very intelligent. My singular complaint is not about her at all, but rather her office staff at Woods Cardiovascular off of Schoehnerr in Warren. Of all the doctor's offices I've ever been to (honestly over 50), this place is in the bottom two worst run places I've ever been in.