Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sindhu Dadlani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sindhu Dadlani has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sindhu Dadlani has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sindhu Dadlani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I'm a person who hates to go to the doctor, I didn't for almost 15 years, my insurance says I have to. I was pleasantly surprised on my first visit, Dr. Dadlani's staff was welcoming and professional, their smiling faces made me feel at ease. The waiting time was brief and my time with the doctor was great, she gave me the feeling that she really cared about my health. She took the time to get my input and when I left I was extremely pleased with my visit. I highly recommend Dr. Sindhu Dadlani and her fantastic staff. HJH
Wow, after reading reviews I was astonished. I found this Dr. To be amazing! I went with my mother, this Dr. Was nothing but loving with her and understanding. She put my mother at ease and when I called the office with a question the good Dr. Herself called me back within the hour! My experience was wonderful.
SHE REALLY CARE'S SHE SHOWS THIS EVERYTIME I VISIT HER seen her many times and want to keep her as my doctor undstands what i am telling her, and how i feel,she always does her best to see thjat i am well, and has concern for my medical needs
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sindhu Dadlani in this video.
Dr. Sindhu Dadlani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.