Dr. Sindhu E Philip Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sindhu E Philip?

Best Pedi for us

She has been wonderful! She has taken time to go over all of our questions, no matter how simple, to ensure we are comfortable with everything. We have had some difficult situations, and she has always handled our case wonderfully.

My youngest granddaughter has been with Dr. Philip from new born and she is now 4 years old and loves her to death. she is so willing to educate her patients parents with anything.

Very nice doctor, but has misdiagnosed my daughter 4 times with one time resulting in a call to CPS by my daughter's school due to their belief my daughter was being neglected, and that was after 5 visits to the doctor trying to get the illness resolved.

Love the doctor. But hate the practice. Dr. Philip is the sweetest person. Loves children answers all of my questions and gives great advice and tips. Nurses are hit or miss. And front desk staff is always rude. Wait times are ridiculously long. I can never get a sick appointment when I need it. I wish Dr. Philip would open her own practice so I wouldn't have to deal with My Children's

appointment

the wait was a little long but when we went in to see Dr. Philips she was awesome did her work fast but asked and answered every question professionaly

We love Dr. Philip and so does our son!

Our 6 month old son loves Dr. Philip and we do, too! We are never left wondering with this pediatrician and would recommend her to anyone! Our newphew now also sees this Dr.!

she's great!!

overall she is an amazin woman very very nice!! Great with my son!! She always has time to answer any of the questions i have. She is very reassureing!! the wait is usually no longer than 20 mins. i would highly reccomend her!!

Excellent doctor. Very thorough with explaining information. Very pleasant and eager to keep the children happy. Takes care of your children's needs immediately. I would recommend her to all that need a pediatrician for their children.

Dr. Sindhu E Philip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, TX.