Dr. Sing Chan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sing Chan?

Love my Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Chan is an excellent Doctor very compassionate and caring I even ask him for advise on other health matters I trust him with my life. The facilities are very clean and the staff are all friendly I recommend him to all my friends and Family

Very Good

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr. Sing is very good. After my endosocopy and hemorrhoid treatment, he showed me on his computer screen exactly where the trouble spots were in the image of my digestive system, and answered all of my questions clearly. He also gave me a printed sheet showing details of my case and what I should do. The only complaint I have is, there was a half-hour wait in the waiting room, and then another half-hour wait in the procedure room before the doctor started my actual appointment..

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Dr Sing is a compassionate knowledgeable physician who has a wonderful office staff and anesthesiologist. I would ( and gave) my recommendation to all my friends and family.

dirty office

Posted on February 25th, 2015

ulceras

Posted on August 28th, 2014

doctor sing chan is my doctor for year and i can say he is the bes gastroenterolo and family doctor too he is very good like a doctor and very good whit h pasion es el mejor doctor que habia conocido me atendio a mi familia y no dejare de tenerlo com mi medico jamas y se lo refiero a cualquiera dios te bendiga doctor chan

The Best Doctor to go to

Posted on June 29th, 2014

Sing Chan MD FACG IS THE BEST DOCTOR I've ever had. I have been his patient for many years and he is kind and always spends quality time with his patients, He is smart and keeps up with the latest medical techniques and care. He is thorough, patient and always looks out for your best interest. He literally saved my Aunt's life. He has the best bedside manner. He also has a great staff. They are considerate when drawing your blood..All my family goes to him and they feel the same way. I highly recommend that you see him. You will not be disappointed.

receptionist so unprofessional

Posted on January 17th, 2014

i was in that office couple days before. the woman her name is Joanne who work in the front. her attitude so bad and she so mean,

Posted on December 5th, 2013

Ibeengoing to dr sing chan for years he is a great doctor I would recomentthis doctor to anybodyiratehima a+

Horrible dr/dirty practice/unprofessional

Posted on December 5th, 2013

This is the worse doctor ever. Money hu grey practice, that overbooks patients. The office is so dirty and the wait time is aweful! You wait over 2 hrs for procedure and over an hour for an office visit. Please do not believe the review written by Anon! It was probably written by his own staff because he fears he will lose business!! First of all, this dr has bad diagonsis, all he cares about when you go to see him is recommending you need a procedure because those procedures make more money than seeing him and just giving medications and coming back to follow up. Here is what Anon wrote: 1. " He takes time out to ensure everything is going well with me, and i can always reach him whenever necessary." This is not true about 90% of the time I call asking to speak to dr chan or have him call me, the PA does! So this is not true do not get fooled by this! 2. "To those few that have issues with the wait time you proved yourself wrong. If there is less of a wait time it only shows the doctor is either new to the field or has bad credentials, the wait at a doctor only proves their credibility. The number of patients creating this wait time solidly shows Dr Chan's reputation." This is true only to some extent, when going to a doctor visit, yes, of course do expect wait time, but not over 1-2 hrs. All this dr cares about is filling his whole schedule and billing insurance and making money. He does not care about the well being of the patients. Experience has nothing to do with wait time! Experience has to do with a busy doctor that is hard to get an appointment with not when you call for an appointment and you can be seen say you call unless an emergency. This tells you he is not a really good doctor and he only cares about money. 3. "Oh by the way, to those that read these reviews in the near future. Do pay attention to the grammar within the poor reviews of this physician. Anyone who actually reads the reviews will see its made by either the same person or the same group of people. " so Anon, what you are saying is that people who don't write good English with proper grammar, can't submit a truthful comment what they think of this doctor? GET OUT OF HERE! 4. "Friendly environment" this is so not true!! That Joanne in the front desk is the worst secretary I have ever met! Very unprofessional! She will give an attitude to patients- extremely disrespectful. And by the by the way did I mention she has the worst English ever, if you need someone to explain something ask for someone else! You can barely I stand her. The only secretary that is nice and patient with patients there is Shirley. Always ask for her if you still want to go see this doctor. And the last thing I want to point out is that every time some patient posts a negative experience with this doctor there seems to be tons of good comments that come after. The office probably pretends to be patients and posts excellent ratings on here to boost this dr rating up, back to 3.5-4. In the real world just need to learn from the negatives and change! The office might even delete this post because it's not a positive rating and comment. I had the worst experience ever and I will never come back. The factors are too too long of a wait time because I am not seen on a timely matter, no one in the front desk keeps you posted on why is the such a delay, or even apologize for the delay, second is that this office is too dirty, and the rooms are not clean, and third was this office is an insurance scam! I am warning you to find a better doctor to take of you And really cares because this doctor does not care at all.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

Dr. Chan is the friendliest, most knowledgeable doctor I've ever been treated by. I've been seeing him for treatment for over 10 years and he continues to impress me every time. You're in great hands with Dr. Chan!

Excellentdoctor

I love my doctor!

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I have been his patient about 4 years. He always greets me with big smile and gives excellent care to me. Dr. Chan is very experienced with GI procedures and always takes time to explain my health situation. His staff are very friendly and helpful. I think it is really worth to wait 20 or 30 minutes to see such a good doctor. I love my doctor! highly recommended. Dr. Chan is best!!