Dr. Sinnaduri E Moorthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sinnaduri E Moorthy?

Worst Doctor ever

He was rude, unprofessional and has absolutely no bedside manners! I will never return and neither should you! He started talking rudely to me after HE couldn't figure out why I was there.

Office visit

At Dr. Moorthy's office I/ve experience excellent staff and the Doctor was nothing short of outstanding. It is my recomendation to every one that needs a Gastro-Doctor, to go see Dr. Moorthy, You will not be disappointed.

Wonderful Dr. in difficult situations

I have been seeing Dr. Moorthy since I was 14 years old and was diagnosed with a hereditary disease. He comforted me and explained everything to me so I wasn't scared of the surgeries I would have to undergo. I am now 39 years old and still see him for my check ups, I refer other people to him, I even have had my children see him for this disease, and recently my husband saw him for GERD. I would NEVER see anyone else for these problems. Dr. Moorthy is the best and his staff even helps me patiently and courteously when I am difficult. Thank you I appreciate you all.

Saved my life

23 years ago at 16 i met Dr Moorthy. Great guy and really cares. I had colon cancer. without his caring and understanding and overall great personality would have been harder to deal with the situation. until i moved out of state i saw him for over 17 years after this. Thanks Dr. Keep up the great work you do