Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Siobhan A Duff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Eye Infections
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Sleep Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Neck Pain
- Elbow Injuries
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Skin Cancer
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Knee Injuries
- Adolescent Medicine
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Family Planning
- Holter monitoring
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Women's Health
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Occupational Medicine
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pelvic Pain
- Chronic Illness
- Seizure Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have seen Dr. Duff and her PA Amanda Seagraves for a recent health issue. My understanding is Ms. Seagraves is new to the practice and is learning Dr. Duff's style and requirements of Dr. Duff. With encouragment and feedback to Dr. Duff I feel Ms.Seagraves has the ability to develope into a fine Physician Assistant. Dr. Duff's oversight of my care was excellent and her dignosis and treatment produced a good outcome medically for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2014, 2015, 2010, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2009, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Siobhan A Duff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChattanooga Family Practice, 961 Spring Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Siobhan A Duff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.