Dr. Siobhan Kuhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siobhan Kuhar?

Not Interested in Sinus Problems

Posted on May 7th, 2017

This is a 'sleep doctor', who focuses on snoring and behavioral conditioning. Wasn't interested in scoping my sinuses or reviewing the MRI results obtained by another MD. I was looking for a less aggressive surgical option and a second opinion. I found the least competent doctor in this field. Apparently she prefers dealing sleep issues and not physical problems. I ended up going to a surgeon who teaches at Albany Medical and has 35 years of surgical experience.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

she is very professional and an excellent surgeon.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Dr. Kuhar is extremely competent with excellent communication skills. Talks to you about all aspects of diagnosis and care options.

I've just come home after my first consultation re a long-standing sleep and neuro problem, and I am very pleased and impressed. She was thorough, interested, responsive to questions and anecdotal symptom descriptions -- and I FINALLY feel as though I have BWGUN TO GET THIS CONDITION UNDER CONTROL. Looking forward very much to working with her.,

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Sheltered, silly, and vain physician

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr, Kuhar initially presents personable on subsequent visits , however you will find that she possesses a sheltered, vain, and subdued affect with patients. She performed an MSLT test for narcolepsy on me imcompetently and in fact admitted her foolishness. After my diagnosis with severe narcolepsy, she followed up with me once a year. She often incompletely filled out prescription form and when I ( a physician myself) scribbled a substitute signature due to it being late on Friday afternoon and that I would have no sleep medication for 3 days, she expelled me from her practice. Be for warned .

Senior Administrator: Acumen Medical Consultants

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I found Dr. Kuhar to be a talented and personable physician. Wait times are short and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Long time patient done with Albany ENT

Posted on June 19th, 2013

I have been a long time patient since 2006. The office was much smaller then. The staff was much more helpful. The philosophy was centered on my medical care. Now, there are more doctors, too many more patients, and unsupportive staff and nurses who ruined my loyalty to a doctor. I would go back to Dr. Kuhar if she was to leave the practice. You have difficulty getting a person on the phone. Your discomfort and pain does not impress them to work with a small opening and treat you. Thank you staff of Albany ENT for making long time patients go elsewhere for their medical treatment. The doctors are great but you really stink.

Refreshing among ENT docs

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Has been good at managing my complexity or clustering of symptoms - Reflux, Sleep apnea, allergies, problems swallowing, now adult-onset asthma. Always takes me much more seriously than others and takes further action when necessary but not like "defensive medicine". i.e. does tests appropriately; not just to cover her a__. And compassionate. What more can you ask for?

CEO Acumen Medical Forensic Consultants

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. Kuhar is a highly educated, insightful, and compasionate physician.She has my highest recommendation.

Posted on October 17th, 2017