Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siraj Siddiqui
Dr. Siraj Siddiqui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mansfield, OH, with another office in Crestline, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated with Galion Community Hospital, MedCentral Mansfield Hospital and MedCentral Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Siraj Siddiqui has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 28
He is the best doctor I have been to he spends a lot of time with you in the room he is the most careing doctor I've ever been to.. And for the shots he asks only if needed if you say no he drops it he wount try to make you do something you don't wanna do...the bathrooms,rooms,waiting rooms are always clean and nice I have nothing bad to say about him he's very good!!
Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Galion Community Hospital
MedCentral Mansfield Hospital
MedCentral Health System
33 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Siraj Siddiqui accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Siraj Siddiqui in this video.
Dr. Siraj Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, OH.