Dr. Sirisha Donepudi Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sirisha Donepudi?

Avoid this Doctor.

I was a patient of Dr. Donepudi for several years. Very cold personality, but met my needs for meds. However, her staff were very slow to complete tasks, follow up on labs, ect. I found the Doctor became less interested in what I had to say, and gave poor follow up as well. I left the practice due to the above. Would not recommend the practice to others looking for a Endocrinologist.

She is just awsum

I have nothing against Dr. Donepudi as a person but as a doctor I have many complaints. I have a lot to say but am going to make it somewhat short. Getting test results are a pain and take forever ( like 6 months for one of mine), she is always in a rush to get in and get out (5 min or less) So much that she is almost rude. She does not educate you on your illness and gives you barely anytime to ask questions because she's in hurry to get out. Looking for a new Endo. I hate to say it but, I would not recommend her to anyone.

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Everything about her practice is slow. Blames everything on weight before tests are completed. I would have entered 0 stars for follow up if available. Takes forever to get test results.