Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sitara Choudhury has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Sitara Choudhury has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sitara Choudhury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Had been a patient of hers for 10 years. She delivered my two children (c-section) and took care of all my other female issues like endometriosis, PID and cysts on the ovaries . She is very caring and concerned and would call to see how I was doing. I had to move because of a job, so I couldn't see her anymore, but if I still lived in NY I would still be her patient.
Dr. Choudhury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions969 Main St, Fishkill, NY
Dr. Sitara Choudhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.