Dr. Sitara Choudhury Is this you?

3.4

Had been a patient of hers for 10 years. She delivered my two children (c-section) and took care of all my other female issues like endometriosis, PID and cysts on the ovaries . She is very caring and concerned and would call to see how I was doing. I had to move because of a job, so I couldn't see her anymore, but if I still lived in NY I would still be her patient.

Your in great hands with Dr Choudhury. She rocks! Delivered both of my children and have been with her for about 15 years.