Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai
Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, TN, with another office in Pikeville, TN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Tantihachai is affiliated with Rhea Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Very rude doctor with aweful bedside manners. Yes he did good with the sugery but doesn't care at all for the patient. My opinion hes just in it for the money. So sad he use to be a good Dr.....Oh and his office staff (I think it was his wife is so rude I'll never go back to him for the rest of my follow up visits, I will see my Gen Dr.
Dr. Tantihachai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1972
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sithipol N Tantihachai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, TN.