More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sitratullah O Maiyegun has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Sitratullah O Maiyegun has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Sitratullah O Maiyegun has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. S. O. Maiyegun is a top class children doctor in the U.S. Her level of knowledge and practice style are very reassuring, both to the child and the parent. And the result of her care is evidence of her skill as one of the best, if not the best in her class. I am very grateful and thankful for meeting you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Maiyegun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Lagos
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Sitratullah O Maiyegun accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso, 4800 Alberta Ave, El Paso, TX
Dr. Sitratullah O Maiyegun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.