Have you seen Dr. Sittilerk Trikalsaransukh?

I had gone to this Doctor many times had several procedures. I was sick have many stomach issues and tried to get in ,the staff in the front was down right mean and told me 3 months out ... I went somewhere else and got right in because of my condition. had two procedures done and had lots of things wrong .. So happy I went somewhere else.

Best in the Tri Cities

Dr. Sitti is knowledgable about many areas of health. His expert knowledge not only saved my husbands life and put his Crohnes disease in remission for over 13 years now, but has also helped him with many illness' from symptoms that come and need treated with Crohnes. I'm also a patient of his and he makes personal phone calls to check on us. I cannot say enough about him. If there is a language barrier, tell him. He slows down if your comprehension is slow.

Not the Greatest

Dr. Sitti was arrogant, didn't listen and his diagnosis was way off. He kept telling me you have "this disease", you have "that disease" (three times he did this). I didn't have any of them. He did not have a good bedside manner. On the plus side, he performed the colonoscopy well.

Professional, kind, and gentle.

Dr. Sitti is professional, gentle, and kind. He is an excellent GI and I have recommended him to others many times.

Worst experience with a doctor I've ever had.

This man should not be in practice. Terrible.

Good GI Docter

The only true problem I ever had with dr sitti is the launague barrier. He talks very fast and has a English is hindered by his thick accent but, if you can get him to slow down and repeat it a couple of times or even have his RN sit in and help translate you will get a lot further and will not get flustrated. Write all your questions down a head of time besause he talks and thinks so fast so you get all out of you appointment as much as possible. He truly cares about his patients and will jump leaps and bounds for them, and has for me. Just remember all great dr's are a little eccentric!

I was really happy with my experience here. I had a screening colonoscopy, and had anticipated bad things. Dr. Sitti was great, his staff was great, I had the colonoscopy with no drugs - minor discomfort, I got to watch the procedure and talk with the doc, highly recommend this facility and doctor. I have to do it again in 5 years, will go back and would recommend anyone to have a colonoscopy done there. I was really pleased with the facility, the staff, and the doctor.

Language Barrier

Very nice man, and very smart. But the language barrier was something I could not get past. Each time I left his office I was more confused and fustrated then when before my appointment. I tried to asking the nurses for help and the information they gave me contradicted what information I did understand from the conversation with him.

Dr. Sittilerk Trikalsaransukh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.

Dr. Sittilerk Trikalsaransukh Is this you?