Dr. Siu Ng-Wagner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siu Ng-Wagner?

Superb infertility specialist

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I feel very fortunate to have been referred to see Dr. Wagner by a co-worker. She is very professional, and very personable in caring for me. She greets each patient in the morning as though they are her favorite patient. I always felt like her favorite patient. The patients in the waiting room murmur that she is a miracle worker. I got my miracle. I’m 5 months pregnant now. I tried unsuccessfully with another larger practice for two failed cycles before I switched to her practice and now I’m very happy I did switch. She did all of my ultrasound exams herself and drew all of my blood tests herself. Her attention to detail and personalized care is unequaled.

great doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

I feel fortuntate to have seen Dr. Wagner. She is warm and caring and very professional. I was able to get pregnant in my first cycle with her. I had been unsuccessful after two previous cycles with a large group called Shady Grove before I switched to her practice. The difference was night and day. I'm impressed with her dedication to my care, and her clear explanations of what was required. I received an evening telephone call every day during my cycle with instructions as to how much of each medicine and at what time I was to take it. It worked! I'm very excited to finally become a mom.

Super doctor!

Posted on July 17th, 2017

I feel blessed that I found Dr. Wagner. She is the best infertility specialist. I was a patient at a large group practice and there I saw a different doctor or nurse on each visit. I didn't feel cared for and most of the ultrasounds and blood tests were performed by different nurses. In Dr. Wagner's office I feel I am her favorite patient. She calls the patients back from her busy waiting room by name herself, and she personally does all of my ultrasounds and blood draws in her office. She called me herself in the evening with my personally calibrated dosage instructions for my cycle stimulation. Now that I am 5 months pregnant I am really excited to be a mom at last! My advise is not to give up. I switched to Dr. Wagner's practice and I really am satisfied with my personalized care. She is the best!!!

The best for infertility

Posted on July 8th, 2016

I am excited to be a mommy (finally). I am so glad that my co-worker recommended that I come to see Dr. Wagner. I was miserable at a large group fertility practice near by her office. There I saw a different doctor at every visit, and a nurse (not a doctor) did my ultrasounds. I didn't get pregnant after two of their cycles. I switched to Dr. Wagner's office. She personally does all of my laboratory tests and my ultrasounds. I found her very professional and confident in her treatment plan. Now that I am 8 months pregnant I thought I would post my experience for others to know that she is the best for infertility.

Super doctor -the best.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Finding Dr. Wagner was my luckiest day ever. I saw Dr. Wagner because I never got pregnant after trying for three years. My coworker recommended I see her. Her office is inconvenient (I live in Virginia) but I'm glad to drive there just to have her take care of me. Her early morning appointments fly by and if you need more time you need to come to her later appointments. She treats me like I'm her favorite patient ever and now that I'm excited to be pregnant she's my favorite doctor ever. She delivers personal care and even does my blood tests and ultrasounds personally. She's a wonderful Doctor. Don't give up - I almost did and now I'm going to be a mom!

Most special infertility doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2016

I am very lucky that my doctor referred me to Dr. Wagner. Her practice is unique in the best way. She is the most personal and personable doctor I have ever had. She has a busy waiting room in the morning, but she personally calls each patient back and gets each patient seen pretty quickly. If you need a longer visit, she will see you in the afternoon. Most patients in the waiting room refer to her as their miracle worker. She personally does all of your tests, such as ultrasound and she even draws your blood for tests. I am four months pregnant after having failed at another infertility specialists office for two cycles. I can't wait to be a mom!

worst infertility doctor, please don't see her

Posted on January 20th, 2015

There are a few reasons why I think she is the worst; 1) No supporting staff 2) Never provide medical report, charge extra money for every pages; 3) She will call you every night for med instruction. Trust me, she is using the same protocol for every patient regardless your personal condition; 4) She will transfer the embryo regardless the quality, and freeze the unused embryos in order to charge you a few thousand dollars more; and so on; I tried two cycles with her both failed. She will fully utilize your insurance benefits, not care your body's responses to her protocol. Please do not go to see her.

Lucky I found her

Posted on February 27th, 2014

I am very lucky that I found Dr. Ng-Wagner. I found her through the Vitals website - and she is wonderful. I am comfortable going to an all female infertility practice as the examinations would be uncomfortable for me with a male gynecologist. I find that she sees me very quickly each morning. The morning visits are very quick. If you need a longer visit she asked me to come later in the day after the quick visits are over. She takes personal care of every aspect of your medical care and she even called me personally at night with my lab results! I know I'm in the best of hands with her caring for me.

Terrific infertility specialist.

Posted on February 15th, 2014

I was having trouble getting pregnant and I had been trying for over two years. I was a patient at another infertility group and they insisted that I use a donor egg or they would not be able to treat me at all. My OB/GYN is a patient of Dr. Wagner's and she recommended I see her. My partner and I went to her. She explained that I would have a higher success rate with a younger woman's donated eggs, but that I could try with my own eggs for two cycles. I did, and now my miracle came true. I am not the only patient in her waiting room to refer to her as the miracle worker. I recommend you see her if you are having trouble getting pregnant. She is very honest and thorough. She is in her own practice and the experience is a very personal and special one.

Best infertility doctor ever!

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I am very grateful that I was sent to Dr. Wagner by my OB/GYN. She also is a patient of Dr. Wagner's. I now am four months pregnant after only one cycle with Dr. Wagner. She always greeted me personally in her waiting room. Although her waiting room if full, she moves through her morning appointments very quickly so I could go off to work after each visit. I always felt confident in my care as she personally did my ultrasounds and tests. I am very happy to recommend her special infertility practice to all of my friends and co-workers. I can't wait to be a mom.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I am very excited to be pregnant after my treatment with Dr. Wagner. I had been unsuccessful in becoming pregnant after trying for two years. I saw a different infertility specialist before Dr. Wagner. I switched at the advise of my cousin who was her patient. There is no comparison with my first infertility group. First off - they were a group and I saw different doctors and nurses on each visit. With Dr. Wagner I always see her personally. She does all of her own diagnostic tests and she even draws my blood herself. Other patients in her waiting room turned out to be medical doctors themselves. She is a doctor's doctor! My problem turned out to be 'male factor' and she had a sperm biopsy done for my husband in her surgery center. Now I am pregnant and I owe it all to her. I strongly recommend you see her if you are having trouble getting pregnant.

Wonderful miracle

Posted on July 28th, 2013

I am very grateful for our precious baby just delivered to us. I had to call and thank Dr. Wagner for her caring expertise in getting us this baby. I was unable to conceive on my own and I was again unsuccessful with a large group practice near to her Shady Grove Office. I am glad a co-worker steered me to her practice. She is very thorough and professional. I always knew I was in good hands with her. I would not have my little boy without her help and I will always be grateful to her. I highly recommend her practice to you if you want a healthy baby.