Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siva Ayyar
Dr. Siva Ayyar, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Bryan, TX. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Ayyar is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Health Center, Grimes St Joseph Health Center and Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell. He speaks English.
Dr. Siva Ayyar has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Siva Ayyar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Siva Ayyar Seems to be incompetent or lazy or profit motivated. He lacks compassion. He made numerous mistakes in dealing with my injury. His report to my insurance company was completely false. He is not interested in helping the sick and injured, He is only interested in profits. Avoid this doctor if possible.
Dr. Ayyar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Regional Health Center
Grimes St Joseph Health Center
Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
8 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Siva Ayyar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions2010 E Villa Maria Rd, Bryan, TX
Dr. Siva Ayyar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryan, TX.