Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Siva K Kumar
Dr. Siva K Kumar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Kumar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Siva K Kumar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Siva K Kumar has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
Dr. Siva K Kumar has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Siva K Kumar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had been sick for a while. My local cardiologist kept telling me I was fine. Dr. Kumar took one look at me and immediately admitted me. I was in fact very sick. I was in the hospital for 6 days. He added some new meds and increased some I was already on and I now feel so much better than I have in a very long time. He is smart and very knowledgable in his area of expertise. He makes you feel heard and like he really cares about you because he listens and wants to hear everything you have to tell him and he answers any questions you have. He does not rush you. He makes you feel like you are the only patient that matters when he is with you. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Choose Dr. Kumar... You will not be disappointed. I wish I had been seeing him all along.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kumar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTgmg Bayshore, 409 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Siva K Kumar in this video.
Dr. Siva K Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.