Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sivakumar Munnangi?

Posted on November 27th, 2017

Dr. munnangi, is a very busy man , so my time with him was very short. His staff however is outstanding,timely ,very,very, talented, they answered all my questions. Never once did I feel that they were just fudging their way through the exam.they used manual blood pressure method, steth and cuff not some quick zip digital machine, you hafta know your stuff when using old school. that impressed me. His staff always gave me a heads up reminder of my upcomming appointment. The Dr. seemed at first to be like they Great Wizzard of Ozz . His staff did all the pre emptive stuff and when it was all said and done , I finally met the Great Ozz hime self ,that left the Dr. to do the Dr. stuff he needed to do, he did not bother to take up his valuble time doing the little stuff very efficiant teem work, Every one knew their job and did it very well I was never not at ease oro felt like cattle going through the grinder. True proffessionalism by all in the office. 10 stars to all . You will be hard pressed to find any one better.

Posted on April 27th, 2016