Dr. Sivakumar Reddy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sivakumar Reddy?

Compassionate and Competent

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I have been under Dr. Reddy's care for over three years as a breast cancer patient. What I would characterize as his greatest strengths are his dedication, his competency and his compassion. Dr. Reddy is very approachable. I always feel comfortable asking questions regarding my treatments and always feel he has time for them. His response time to inquiries is phenomenal. Always answering emails promptly and often calling me, himself, in response. Hi staff is, likewise, wonderful. Always seeming to go out of their way to be helpful.

Initial consultation

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I accompanied my 86 year old Dad who has stage 3 angiosarcoma on his face for an initial consultation yesterday and had the opportunity to be present during the examination. I was touched by the compassion of Dr. Reddy and his staff. This was a day I dreaded because my Dad didn't know what the doctor was going to tell him and I had clues based on my wife's internet research and discussions I had with others. Dr. Reddy was very attentive to both my Dad and me and shows the upmost patience as we asked him one question after another about treatment and palliative care options. He was not rushed the least and spoke in a kind and soft gentle tone. This was one of the most difficult days of my life and I was very anxious about the meeting and how my Dad would react to this very dismal news. I'm very grateful to Dr. Reddy and his remarkable compassion. This staff also showed this same compassion.

Posted on September 22nd, 2012

Doesn't care for the patient. Office staff takes days to get back to you. Steer clear of this dr.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

If you have a by the book stage 1 cancer diagnosis then this Dr. MIGHT be ok. If you want to treat your cancer aggressively then do NOT see this dr. He is only about "standard of care" treatments. Sorry but when you are stage 3 or 4 I don't want to waste my time on "standard of care" treatment. He may spend time with you and be a very caring man but that won't add years to my life. Aggressive treatment will. Save yourself the time and find a Dr. who knows what hes talking about and knows when to accept help from outside cancer centers who spend their time on research and development of cancer treatments....

Posted on January 19th, 2012

Dr. Reddy is fabulous. His office staff is totally unprofessional, uncaring & sometimes downright rude. They need to be replaced.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

You can't find a more caring and compassionate doctor than Dr. Reddy. After I was treated for cancer I had to go in for Gall Bladder surgery and have it removed. Dr. Reddy came by to see me at 8:00pm when I wasn't even in his care. I have 3 other friends who have gone to Dr. Reddy and they all like him.

Read before treating with this place

Posted on December 5th, 2008

Seek other treatment options before you are told this Chemo-Infusion is all you have. Chemo is all they do, there is no treatment per se, only the misery of chemo. Try radiation or something with more promise first.

Posted on October 9th, 2017