Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sivanthini Hines
Dr. Sivanthini Hines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Smyrna, GA, with another office in Austell, GA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hines is affiliated with Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital, Wellstar Cobb Hospital and Wellstar Paulding Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sivanthini Hines has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
We've been visiting Dr Hines for most of my children's lives (our oldest is 15). I pointedly say "visiting" because we all enjoy seeing her. She is passionate about her job, except it doesn't feel like she's "just doing her job", it instead feels as if she is welcoming you into her life. She spends time and genuinely cares. My Mother has gone with me a few times over the years and tells everyone that I have the best pediatrician ever. It's true!! I recommend her to everyone I can. After moving a couple times through the years, we now live an hour away from her office, and have never considered changing pediatricians. It would be near impossible to find one that we had such a respect, and admiration for!! As the previous poster said, along with her, those she shares a practice with are also loving and caring. If for some reason I need to see someone else (rare), I have no fear of seeing anyone in the office!!
On the recommendation of a friend, we've been taking our daughter to see Dr. Hines since she was born. Dr. Hines is clearly knowledgeable and up to date on her profession, a great listener, easy to talk to, earnest, and a fantastic adviser and sounding board. We couldn't recommend her more highly. As an added bonus, she works out of an office that is full of warm and professional pediatricians who we're comfortable going to if and when Dr. Hines is not available.
Dr. Hines is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Northeast Baptist Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Sivanthini Hines accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sivanthini Hines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Smyrna, GA.