Dr. Siviero Agazzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siviero Agazzi?

Did Harm

Dr. Agazzi completely dismissed me after I came to him for follow up post gamma knife for an acoustic neuroma. He told me if I lost weight that my atypical trigeminal neuralgia would go away. Find a new doctor. Do not waste your time..

My husband had a ruptured brain aneurysm that was rare with it's qualities. He was originally flown to another hospital in the area and the doctors there wouldn't even attempt to fix it. They contacted Tampa General's Neuro Surgery department and Dr. Agazzi said he would do the surgery. In the process it was found my husband also had another aneurysm on the other side of his head that had not ruptured but would also require surgery. After two weeks of being in the hospital my husband was transferred to TGH and the very next morning Dr. Agazzi did brain surgery on my husband to go in and clip the ruptured aneurysm saving my husband's life. Six months later Dr. Agazzi did the same surgery to clip the aneurysm on the other side of my husband's head. Both surgeries were successful and my husband has no neurological deficits at all. Dr. Agazzi is an excellent surgeon! He is sharp, smart, highly skilled, honest, caring, and able to get the job done when no one else is. God is working miracles through his hands and we are so very thankful for him. Would recommend him without ANY reservations.

Thank you.

Dr. Agazzi has been treating my wife for over 5 years for recurrent brain tumors. The level of care she continues to receive from him is outstanding. He's a very warm and caring person and a gifted surgeon. The best of the best! Thank you and may God bless you and your family.

Best surgeon. Operated on my daughter twice. Amazing doc.

Outstanding physician and staff!

baseball sized brain tumor

What can I say? Dr. Agazzi saved my life, and gave my quality of life back to me. I could not recommend him more.

He saved my life

Best Neuro Surgeon bar none!

Great Doctor/Surgeon. Listens, explains, and doesn't minc words or sugar coat. As the Chief of Neuro Surgery at USF/TGH, he still takes the time to explain, in layman's terms, diagnosis, testing, surgeries, options etc. I would recommend him to my family and anyone else that needs a Neuro Surgeon. He has operated on me multiple times and I have 100% faith and confidence in his skill, experience, and genuine care and compassion he shows.

Dr. Agazzi,Is the must caring doctor. My Husband at age 40 came down with stage 4 brain cancer. Dr. Agazzi never make you feel rushed when you have an appointment with him. I could not have ask for a better and more caring doctor.Thank You Dr. Agazzi

Dr. Agazzi operated on my mother

And he saved her life. He is truly a miracle worker and I thank God everyday for Dr. Agazzi. There is no question that God works miracles through this Doctors hands.