Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sy Tsi MD
Dr. Sy Tsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with other offices in Corona, CA and Corona, CA . His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Sy Tsi has 3 locations
3975 Jackson St Ste 308
Riverside, CA 92503
1820 Fullerton Ave Ste 260
Corona, CA 92881
Dr. Sy Tsi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sy Tsi has the following 10 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Male Infertility
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Sy Tsi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sy Tsi - Posted on March 1st, 2019
About Dr Tsi
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sy Tsi - Posted on December 7th, 2018
At first I was little scare cuz the reviews ... but I think he made great surgery on me ! ... I still in recovery but he made amazing job ... rectocelle , sling bladder and vaginoplastia ..... he doesn’t talk to much with patients but I think he’s very good doing his job ... right now I give him 5 stars !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sy Tsi - Posted on November 1st, 2018
I just had surgery 15 days ago sling bladder , vagina repair and rectocelle all in 1 surgery it seems everything it’s ok for now ..... can’t say nothing negative about him .... but he doesn’t talk to much to patients or hes just in another world or thinking something ealse or just so rushing! ... he just don’t give any confidence to talk to patients ... that it’s so frustrated!
Omg! Who is this guy?
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sy Tsi - Posted on October 8th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sy Tsi - Posted on May 14th, 2013
I went to see the doctor for results of a CT Scan. When the doctor came into the room I asked if he had the results. He nodded yes. He looked down and his face went blank. He then left the room and made a call. Came back and then asked if I had something wrong with my lungs. He then told me I had lung cancer. I told him if he would have put " My Patient has a lung disease on the CT Orders" it would have saved a lot of wasted time. After several months of seeing this doctor he would ask me the same questions. 1. Why are you in a wheel chair. 2. Why are you on oxygen. 3. Have you seen a neurologist yet? He kept telling me I had MS because it showed up in my Urin Cultures. None of these questions had anything to do with Urology. I went to this doctor because he supposedly specialized in Woman's Urology. I spent a a year with him and wasted a year of my health with someone who didn't care.
- University Of Minnesota Medical School
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Sy Tsi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sy Tsi, MD - Urology in Riverside, CA, in this video.
Dr. Sy Tsi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverside, CA.