3.0

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr Tsy

Excellent doctor ! He changed my life😍

About Dr Tsi

At first I was little scare cuz the reviews ... but I think he made great surgery on me ! ... I still in recovery but he made amazing job ... rectocelle , sling bladder and vaginoplastia ..... he doesn’t talk to much with patients but I think he’s very good doing his job ... right now I give him 5 stars !

I just had surgery 15 days ago sling bladder , vagina repair and rectocelle all in 1 surgery it seems everything it’s ok for now ..... can’t say nothing negative about him .... but he doesn’t talk to much to patients or hes just in another world or thinking something ealse or just so rushing! ... he just don’t give any confidence to talk to patients ... that it’s so frustrated!

Omg! Who is this guy?

Absolutely the most unprofessional dr. I have ever seen! It's like he's in a different world and doesn't listen at all. Each time I saw him, he asked.... Have we done surgery on you? He doesn't know?

I went to see the doctor for results of a CT Scan. When the doctor came into the room I asked if he had the results. He nodded yes. He looked down and his face went blank. He then left the room and made a call. Came back and then asked if I had something wrong with my lungs. He then told me I had lung cancer. I told him if he would have put " My Patient has a lung disease on the CT Orders" it would have saved a lot of wasted time. After several months of seeing this doctor he would ask me the same questions. 1. Why are you in a wheel chair. 2. Why are you on oxygen. 3. Have you seen a neurologist yet? He kept telling me I had MS because it showed up in my Urin Cultures. None of these questions had anything to do with Urology. I went to this doctor because he supposedly specialized in Woman's Urology. I spent a a year with him and wasted a year of my health with someone who didn't care.

Dr. Sy Tsi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverside, CA.