Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig?

Dr. Siyadath Rabbaig, MD

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient with Henry Ford Hospital since 1970. In all of these years, I have never been treated as well as I have with Dr. Rabbaig. My father switched from his doctor whom he had been treated for many years when I told him about Dr. Rabbaig's professionalism and genuine concern for her patients. Dr. Rabbaig always gave me appropriate referrals for medical follow-up which on two occasions resulted in the prevention of serious health problems. I have never thanked her for her service but I really want her to know how much I appreciate her for taking care of me and my father.

Posted on November 10th, 2015