Dr. Paul Geiger Jr Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Paul Geiger Jr?

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Very personable staff. Short wait time. Clean surroundings. The doctor was very kind, attentive, listened closely, very professionable. My husband and I were very happy to find such a rare doctor. We both would like to give him a 10.

only Dr I have ever trusted!

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr Geiger is by far the best and most attentive doctor that I have ever met. He listens an not just to your symptoms but to know the whole story. I wasn't just another chart every time I go in I feel comfortable and able to be open and honest about what's going on with me. He doesn't rush you and he will listen to all your questions and concerns without the slightest hint of annoyance or inconvenience. I would give him ten stars if the option was available. Doctor Geiger is the only doctor who didn't write me off and has advocated for me to get my medical issues worked out. I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr.Geiger is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

The staff is unfriendly and rude in most circumstances. The wait to get to check in is the worst ever. The phones are always busy, getting through is a disaster in most cases. The office environment is the worst I've ever experienced. Office Management and doctor do not communicate well with patients if there is ever a problem. I would never recommend this clinic.

Posted on April 4th, 2016