Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Slavka A Minassian
Dr. Slavka A Minassian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Minassian is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Slavka A Minassian has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Slavka A Minassian has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
Showing 5 of 13
Doctor Minassian runs a really strange practice. Sometimes she doesn't show up, no apology or explanation, just a room full of sick waiting patients. When she shows up, it is really strange, sometimes her husband treats you, though he has no idea what is wrong with you. They both write prescriptions like crazy, for everything. Even for drugs I already take. The worst is she will schedule an epidural, and when you show up she gives you heat and stim.
Very rude first thing she said was suboxin I guess this is a new dependacy medicine spoke nothing of sorts of treatment or therapies told me to continue getting meds from primary care I've been suffering from neck and head pain due to a car falling and hitting myb head and was also in a coma she was not helpfull at all and gvery judgemental she's also very sketchy
Dr. Minassian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
National Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Slavka A Minassian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Slavka A Minassian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.