Dr. Slawomir Marecik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Slawomir Marecik?

Very satisfied!

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Caring & compassionate. Diligent in finding problems & solutions. Spends time & listens to patients ! Very thankful for his sticking with us & working so hard to find solution to very difficult situstion !

Best ever colorectal surgeon!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Wonderful doctor, very kind and gentle. Asks the right questions to get to the root of the issue.

#1 Colorectal Surgeon in the Midwest!!

Posted on March 27th, 2016

I've been to 5 colorectal surgeons and dr. slawomir is by far the best and most compassionate of all.

Excellent surgeon, and great attitude.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. Marecik has been a very pleasant doctor to work with over past couple of years. My wife has had lupus for over 20 years, her issues have manifested into severe digestive issues (delayed motility) for past 5-6 years with chronic severe constipation (4-6 week bouts of no bowel movements) and pseudo obstruction. Consultation with Dr. Marecik was always a pleasure and informative. He treats you like a friend that he truly wants to help. He cares, so that in my book is worth 4 stars right there. His abilities are second to none and his confidence level in his abilities is refreshing. Thank you for helping my wife gain her life back. I know it is early, and it will be a new normal, but it WILL be a normal better than the past 5-6 years. Keep up the good work.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Glen Endoscopy is very friendly place and very professional all staf. Thank Dr. Slawomir Marecik.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Truly a gifted surgeon and a decent person.

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Dr. Marecik saved my life. After being diagnosed with rectal cancer, I was referred to him and was told that he was one of the very few skilled surgeons who could cure my advanced cancer and preserve my muscle so that I wouldn't have to live with a permanent colostomy bag. He was so kind and reassuring at my first consultation, I had no doubts going into surgery. Dr. Marecik spent over 7 hours in the operating room for me and now I am back to enjoying a normal life and will remain forever grateful! I was also confused with the bill as the previous commenter, but everything cleared up when his office sent me a check for overpayment. I absolutely recommend this surgeon with no hesitation!

LOVE THE DOCTOR

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I love this doctor! I am so fortunate to have found him. He was so wonderful when I had colon cancer surgery before and after. It is a pleasure to keep my appointments as he is so wonderful to talk to. He always makes me feel that he enjoys talking to me even if it is about other problems I might have. He explains everything and never seems to be in a rush to leave. I wish other doctors could take a lesson from him. I have yet to find anyone that does what he does. God bless you Dr. M

Saved My Life

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Marecik - Was certain that the stricture in my colon was cancer. He did surgery, removed 25 nodes just to be safe. He was right about the cancer. It was stage 3. After surgery, visited oncologists at UofC and Northwestern and all were really impressed by Dr. Mareciks work. Today surgery is healed and I am one year thru chemo... clean bill of health. Thanks Dr. Marecik!

Posted on August 8th, 2012

He is the BEST doctor that I have ever been to. He is the reason my Crohn's is under control. HIGHLY recommend him.

Patient

Posted on April 18th, 2012

He is very caring and comforting, as well as being competent and gentle. I am a senior citizen with rectal cancer. I could not have gotten through this without his encouragement. God bless him!