Dr. Sleman Khoury Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sleman Khoury?

Discrimination, Exortion and Lies.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

The staff at this office wouldn't schedule an appointment with me for months telling me to call back when they found out I had Medicaid. After four months of them doing this to me, I went there in person and they treated me terribly unwell. They only were inclined to offer me an appointment in lieu of me offering them cash. This made me so sick to my stomach that I had to leave and as I left the office one of the staff muttered "Waste of Time" to me as I left the office!! There is even more to the story but you can find out for yourself just go up there and say you have Medicaid and would like to schedule an appointment. Disgraceful.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Excellent Physician & colleague

Posted on March 15th, 2015

He is just the best! Spends a lot of time with you which is why you may have a longer wait time in the office. He is not a "production line" doctor. I'll wait a lettle extra as I appreciate the time he spends with me!

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Very unprofessional staff. They like to eat and gossip more than do their work. The doctor is pretty good but not sure how long he will be practicing due to his young daughter possibly taking over. The staff (especially Chavon) is very rude and not too knowledgeable on how to properly run a medical office(hot dog stand is more fitting) I almost feel bad for the doctor that he has to deal with their behavior issues. Office is run down, feels like your stuck in an episode of Brady Bunch. Not what I'm looking for in a doctors office.

Great doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Great doctor takes his time, discusses things, tests before prescribing but I change insurance and he does not take my new one and it is $125 for each visit can't afford it...so sad :/ One more thing the wait time is very long!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Very knowledgeable about diabetes helped me out so much took his time with me, hes a no muss type of Dr, he will not baby sit you, we became friends

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I have been going to Dr.Khoury for a few years now. I could not be in better hands. He takes his time with me and answers all my questions, even if I had ask the same questions over and over. The longest I have waited is an hour and that only happened once. The staff is very nice and friendly. Dr. Khoury is a very nice man who knows his stuff.

I think he could be a good doctor.. but..

Posted on June 6th, 2012

I've seen him 6 or more times, so this isn't a one time experience. There have been multiple times that I've shown up on time for my appointment and have had to wait 45+ min to even get taken to a room, where you wait another 15 min. When they call you back, the staff weighs you (which is normal, except the scale is in an area where everyone - office staff, waiting room, etc can see it, which considering that he's dealing with thyroid patients who may be uncomfortable with their weight, it can be a problem). When he does come in to see you (for about 15 min), he rarely does any physical exam (I've had doctors palpate my thyroid, watch how I swallow, etc..), I really think he doesn't remember me from appointment to appointment (he will say "I know your frustrated, lets get your labs and discuss surgery at your next appointment-- but it never happens). He's nice, and funny-- but I think it's an act to cover up that he doesn't really remember you from time to time. I think he could be a great doctor, but I think he has too many patients. The waiting room is always packed, and you have to wait on hold to talk to anyone when you call for quite a while. I work in the medical field and know lots of doctors, and they all reccomened him, which I think is the problem. My final thought is how dirty his office is, and ugly. There were christmas decorations up into March. They bathroom looks like it's never cleaned and theres not even a toilet paper holder.

Posted on October 26th, 2017