Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Slobodan Grujic
Dr. Slobodan Grujic, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Grujic is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell, Aria Health-Bucks County Division and Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Slobodan Grujic has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Grujic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
Aria Health-Bucks County Division
Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Temple University Health SystemNortheastern Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Sarajevo
Graduated in 1975
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Slobodan Grujic accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMercer Medical, 446 Bellevue Ave, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Slobodan Grujic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.