Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ismail Sendi
Dr. Ismail Sendi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, MI, with other offices in Livonia, MI and Clinton Township, MI (and 6 other locations). He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Sendi is affiliated with Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, POH Medical Center and Havenwyck Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ismail Sendi has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Sendi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
POH Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Kingswood Hospital, Ferndale, Mi
Havenwyck Hospital, Auburn Hills, Mi
POH Regional Medical Center
53 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Ismail Sendi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ismail Sendi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.