Dr. Smain Sadok Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Smain Sadok?

excellent Dr

Posted on June 5th, 2017

He takes care of patient, he takes to listen to them. You see the Dr right away. I recommend this Dr for every one.

Good dr one horrible Nurse, MA

Posted on December 31st, 2016

The dr is very nice knowledgeable he knows what he is doing the ease of appointment is based on who you are and who you know at this office for the most part office is nice and clean two very nice nurses or receptionist? One very rude lack of professionalism Nurse she is very nasty she will hold off your appointments based on who she chooses to befriend at the office I have been a patient at this office for years and have private insurance this Nurse or rather medical assistant Bc she looks like She lacks any professional training makes me want to take myself and my family else where as well as everyone I have recommended I have brought in sick children and she gives an attitude while the rest of the staff is very nice and understand the urgency

Nursing home patient care

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I feel as though he has his hands in to many pots to sufficiently provide the needed care for his skilled patients . Missed diagonis lack in getting test to insure admits and er visits to hospital.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Well from the reviews I definitely won't be using him as my doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2015

He's very to the point and very efficient.

DREADFUL, HORRIBLE

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Where do I begin. Since I have been unemployed, I've am going through the process of trying to locate a PCP. I chose this "doctor" (and I use the term very loosely). I have hypertension and he wrote me a prescription based on the information/data I gave to him re: my emergency room visit. He didn't draw blood or anything. The office environment was HORRENDOUS. I took pictures and wish I could post them here. The ABSOLUTE WORST experience I've had with a "doctor". This place should be reported to the Chicago Health Department and shutdown!

Terrible doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

They should close this place down. This place is rundown, the doctor is rude and doesn't explain your results. He is just in the business just for money. This place should be reported.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr. Sadok is aa very nice and caring Dr. And I would recommend his service.

great

Posted on May 24th, 2014

he is a great doctor nice to the kids everyone should go to him

Patient

Posted on March 8th, 2014

I like this doctor. He is a very carring doctor. He takes time to listen , to talk to his patients. When we call him he always answering us. He manages very well my health care. Every patient is special for him. He has a excellent management and a big experience. He follow up with patients.?

Posted on April 1st, 2013

This Dr treated me while I was in the hospital for a crushed leg. He has always been very genuine and willing to spend time for my needs. definitely recommend.

Not a good doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

This doctor came in my room on the 1st when I was in the hospital.was going to send me home without doing any test.Then he going to TRY and tell me how my body is I told him I hurt worse when it's raining outside he told me no I don't and don't tell him that.The whole time I was in the hospital he came in my room and he NEVER exmal me at ALL i have a medical problem and messing around with him. I would not send a dog to this doctor I give this doctor a 0