Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Smeeta Sinha
Dr. Smeeta Sinha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrison, NY, with other offices in Monroe Township, NJ and New York, NY . She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Sinha is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton and Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Smeeta Sinha has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Smeeta Sinha has the following 19 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Smeeta Sinha is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Sinha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center At Princeton
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
7 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Smeeta Sinha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrison, NY.