• 3rd Party Reviews

20 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Smita Ohri?

Dr. Ohri was fantastic

Dr. Ohri was fantastic and I would highly recommend her to anyone the only issue for me is that it was tough to get an appointment on short notice. There is a strange, black, snakelike delineation encompassing the entire scene. The frightening, yet minimalist accent starts at the bottom of the image, near the left, and proceeds right, only to suddenly and unexpectedly gyrate approximately 90 degrees to the left, and proceed along its indomitable path of darkness. Just when it seems the abstract creature will continue careening upwards for all time, it’s path is once again inexplicably shifted, and without a moment’s warning, everything to the left of the linear monstrosity is suddenly at the mercy of the entity and its inhuman, emotionless rage. The being surges onward until the path of destruction that results is more vast than anything it, or anything else, has ever created. The extent of its desolation is complete, and everywhere the reckoning force has surged through has become Stygian to a degree of totality. The destroying angel cascades sinistrally until, it seems, there soon will be naught to the left it can obliterate, when, as its abstruse ritualistic behavior has twice dictated, the entity shifts its gaze perpendicularly downwards, and recommences its merciless decimation of all luster. Those that discern the behest of the sable deity pensively accept their quietus as they become cognizant of the forlorn hope of eluding unmitigated and eternal atomization, and without fluctuation, the austere entity delivers on their suppositions. The tenebrous deity conclusively codas its pilgrimage of annihilation at the site of its conception, and at long last its odyssey of eternal atonement is finalized. The tetragon that results encompasses all that exists, its reign never to be forgotten until the end of time. There is a strange, black, snakelike delineation encompassing the entire scene. The frightening, yet minimalist accent starts at the bottom of the image, near the left, and proceeds right, only to suddenly and unexpectedly gyrate approximately 90 degrees to the left, and proceed along its indomitable path of darkness. Just when it seems the abstract creature will continue careening upwards for all time, it’s path is once again inexplicably shifted, and without a moment’s warning, everything to the left of the linear monstrosity is suddenly at the mercy of the entity and its inhuman, emotionless rage. The being surges onward until the path of destruction that results is more vast than anything it, or anything else, has ever created. The extent of its desolation is complete, and everywhere the reckoning force has surged through has become Stygian to a degree of totality. The destroying angel cascades sinistrally until, it seems, there soon will be naught to the left it can obliterate, when, as its abstruse ritualistic behavior has twice dictated, the entity shifts its gaze perpendicularly downwards, and recommences its merciless decimation of all luster. Those that discern the behest of the sable deity pensively accept their quietus as they become cognizant of the forlorn hope of eluding unmitigated and eternal atomization, and without fluctuation, the austere entity delivers on their suppositions. The tenebrous deity conclusively codas its pilgrimage of annihilation at the site of its conception, and at long last its odyssey of eternal atonement is finalized. The tetragon that results encompasses all that exists, its reign never to be forgotten until the end of time.

Professional

Very happy with results.

Awesome!

a great Doctor he took the time to talk with me and care about my needs. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend

Excellent Health Service Provider

If you are looking for a natural way to maintain your health I highly recommend you visit Dr Ohri. I've been Doctor Ohri's patient since 2013 and have trusted her with my health related issues. Through testing she identified where changes in nutrition, the addition of supplementation and hormone therapy would benefit me. I've become a healthier and happier individual and plan to keep up my relationship with her and her excellent care.

Very grateful to have found Dr. Ohri

Dr. Ohri was thorough in her investigation into my issues. She was able to diagnose and treat an infection in my gut that several other doctors missed. She helped me with my thyroid that had been unbalanced for years, despite seeing a specialist. I have more energy now. I wake up feeling great every morning, and I sleep well every night. Very grateful to have found Dr. Ohri.

I'm so grateful to work with Dr. Ohri

I began working with Dr. Ohri 3 yrs ago. I am now approaching 50 and have never felt better. I work with Dr. Ohri on balancing hormone levels and monitoring how my body is working metabolically. We discuss diet, lifestyle choices and taking a holistic approach to aging. It is inspiring to know that choices I make now can greatly impact how I age and my quality of life for many active and healthy years to come!

Dr. Ohri has changed my life

Dr. Ohri always spends time with me and discusses any issues that I may be having quite thoroughly. Being treated by Dr. Ohri has changed my life through bio-identical hormone treatment and her knowledge & expertise

refreshing

The last 5 years i keep going to the doctors , tell them how horrible i feel, they due routine blood work say everything looks great, normal. You should expect these declines. When i came here to Dr. Ohri, i was so impressed with the detail, the time they take, and the difference in how i felt. I asked how soon will i feel a change, she said immediate. I didn't believe her. well she was right, I slept like a baby that night, woke up before the alarm ready to start my day, i was in such a great mood, my husband was in shock. My energy level was up and my mood was also. My second visit we again review , take her time, see where im at and what still needs to change and what has changed. What a great feeling to have someone who actually cares about my health, besides me. Thank you for giving me my self back.

I always have a very positive experience with Dr. Ohri. She is very informative

I like doing all the blood work and testing prior to my visit. There is no wasting time. She is equipped with my findings and can treat me accordingly. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't rely on medicine but naturally making you feel better.

Dr. Ohri and her staff are exceptional!

I have a much better understanding of how my body reacts and how to take care of myself

A Dr. you don't dread going to see

Dr. Ohri is very professional and attentive, she does not rush through your visit.

Not just a brilliant physician but also a genuinely warm and caring person

I have been a patient of Dr. Ohri for more than 3 years. She has helped me to achieve a renewed feeling of well-being, good health, and confidence. She is incredibly well-versed on a myriad of health topics and offers advice on how to address health concerns with natural solutions. She listens intently and when I leave her office I have a plan to follow that is comprehensive and integrative. I trust her implicitly and am grateful to have her overseeing my health. I am a far more vital person as a result of her care.