Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Smita J Bhagat has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
I live pretty far from Enfield but feel the commute is worth it. I have had other GYNs in the past and none were as patient, careful and easy to talk to as Julie and Dr. Bhagat. They both take the time to sit down and really talk to you - look you in the eye, ask questions, explain everything clearly and don't make you feel uncomfortable or unsure of anything. If I HAD to make a complaint, I guess I would say often the appointment starts later than scheduled and you spend some extra time in the front waiting, room - but really if it is because they are giving some extra time and attention to each patient, then it's all good with me. I just hope we/they are still here when my daughter needs to start going. I would hate to take her anywhere else.
I had moderate complications with my two pregnancies. Dr. Bhagat was cautious, caring and just plain awesome all around. She is very thorough and even helped me through a miscarriage with utmost compassion. Whenever I'm there she not only cares for me physically but cares about my state of mind. She is warm and generous. I have seen her for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone.
I have been going to Dr. Bhagat for 13 years she delivered both of my very healthy boys thanks to her. She is a very cautious doctor and if you have problems she finds the answers! She is a caring loving doctor and I have recommended all me friends and family who all feel the same way. I am lucky to have her watching over my care...
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2009, 2016, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Smita J Bhagat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDarshan J Shas Md Llc, 139 Hazard Ave Ste 14, Enfield, CT
Dr. Smita J Bhagat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enfield, CT.