Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Smita Nikam
Dr. Smita Nikam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with another office in Wilkes Barre, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nikam is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center and Geisinger Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Smita Nikam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Smita Nikam has the following 1 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Smita Nikam has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Smita Nikam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Nikam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Geisinger Wyoming Valley
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Geisinger Medical Center
Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
15 Years Experience
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Smita Nikam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Smita Nikam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.