Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Smita G Pareek has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 6
Worst Doctor's at Kaiser Vacaville ca, she will not listen, she cannot determine between here wrong visual diagnosis, her thinking she GOD, but truly knowing nothing and failing to understanding simple truth of physical damage and current pain of her patience from her lack of understanding she has cause more mental and physical damage to people while showing a none caring attitude towards you. She should not be allow to practice medicine, someone my lose their life and Kaiser better stop her.
Dr. Pareek is a skilled, intelligent, patient, and sweet doctor. Doctors practicing occupational medicine see hundreds of patients a week, a substantial portion of whom fabricate their symptoms and exaggerate their "pain" in efforts to get payment/time off from work. Dr. Pareek's job is to accurately diagnose patients so that both they, and their employers, get the fairest legal treatment and the best medical treatment available. Completely disagree with the negative review below.
Dr. Pareek was the first of many to accurately diagnose and treat my condition. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and a very sweet and approachable doctor. I disagree entirely with the negative review of this doctor. Working in occupational medicine, Dr. Pareek deals with many patients who DO make up and exaggerate symptoms so as to be given paid leave from their work. She takes her work seriously and is extremely professional with her work. I have, and will continue to recommend her highly.
I was sent by my employer to the Wellness Center where Dr. Pareek was working. She was unprofessional and had the adacity to say that my paid was all in my head. Her cell phone rang during my visit and she told them to hold and put the phone in her pocket while still trying to diagnose me, needless to say she was a huge disappointment and I am glad that I no longer have to see her.
Wilson Medical Center
Dr. Smita G Pareek accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Vacaville Medical Center, 1 Quality Dr, Vacaville, CA
Dr. Smita G Pareek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vacaville, CA.