Dr. Smita Pareek Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Smita Pareek?

Worst Doctor Ever At Kaiser

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Worst Doctor's at Kaiser Vacaville ca, she will not listen, she cannot determine between here wrong visual diagnosis, her thinking she GOD, but truly knowing nothing and failing to understanding simple truth of physical damage and current pain of her patience from her lack of understanding she has cause more mental and physical damage to people while showing a none caring attitude towards you. She should not be allow to practice medicine, someone my lose their life and Kaiser better stop her.

Disagree with the negative review below

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. Pareek is a skilled, intelligent, patient, and sweet doctor. Doctors practicing occupational medicine see hundreds of patients a week, a substantial portion of whom fabricate their symptoms and exaggerate their "pain" in efforts to get payment/time off from work. Dr. Pareek's job is to accurately diagnose patients so that both they, and their employers, get the fairest legal treatment and the best medical treatment available. Completely disagree with the negative review below.

THIS IS HOW ALL DOCTORS SHOULD BE

Posted on July 1st, 2012

Dr. Pareek was the first of many to accurately diagnose and treat my condition. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field, and a very sweet and approachable doctor. I disagree entirely with the negative review of this doctor. Working in occupational medicine, Dr. Pareek deals with many patients who DO make up and exaggerate symptoms so as to be given paid leave from their work. She takes her work seriously and is extremely professional with her work. I have, and will continue to recommend her highly.

Posted on July 1st, 2012

On top of being a very competent and diligent doctor, Dr. Pareek is one of the most caring doctors I've ever had. I highly recommend her services.

I would not recommend my worst enemy to this physician

Posted on May 17th, 2011

I was sent by my employer to the Wellness Center where Dr. Pareek was working. She was unprofessional and had the adacity to say that my paid was all in my head. Her cell phone rang during my visit and she told them to hold and put the phone in her pocket while still trying to diagnose me, needless to say she was a huge disappointment and I am glad that I no longer have to see her.

Posted on March 7th, 2015