Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Snehal M Bhoola has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
Showing 5 of 34
I just met him for the first time today...he did a biopsy on me...very welcoming,respectful ,courteous ,companionate, and made sure I was comfortable at every stage. May god bless him and all who have contributed to his mounding.Thankyou. He stands out in a class of his own. I feel like I finally landed a doctor who will help me on my journey.I have hope
Dr. Bhoola is absolutely the best doctor I have come in contact with in many years. He is extremely caring and compassionate and does a marvelous job of explaining the situation in layman's terms. My cancer has metasticized twice and I'm still here because of his treatments and his determination to fight this horrible disease along side of me. His physician assistant, Siri Oliver, is truly amazing - kind, compassionate, easy to talk to when ever you need a should to lean on. They are one fantastic team.
21 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Snehal M Bhoola accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Oncology, 7695 S Research Dr, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Snehal M Bhoola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.