Snehal Bhoola Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Snehal Bhoola?

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Very kind ,professional, compassionate Dr.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I appreciate the services I got from Dr. Bhoola and his staff. i get excellent services from all. Great Team.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I just met him for the first time today...he did a biopsy on me...very welcoming,respectful ,courteous ,companionate, and made sure I was comfortable at every stage. May god bless him and all who have contributed to his mounding.Thankyou. He stands out in a class of his own. I feel like I finally landed a doctor who will help me on my journey.I have hope

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I am so thankful that Dr Bhoola was my Dr for the procedure. He explained everything to me in detail and his staff was just as patient. As he was. Could not be happier with my results and that Dr Grayson referred me to him

Excellent and Compassionate Doctor

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Dr. Bhoola is absolutely the best doctor I have come in contact with in many years. He is extremely caring and compassionate and does a marvelous job of explaining the situation in layman's terms. My cancer has metasticized twice and I'm still here because of his treatments and his determination to fight this horrible disease along side of me. His physician assistant, Siri Oliver, is truly amazing - kind, compassionate, easy to talk to when ever you need a should to lean on. They are one fantastic team.

So nice

Posted on August 8th, 2013

Words can't even say how awesome is dr Bhoola he's the best I'm so happy I found him he's not rude n takes the time to talk to the patient he's the best n I'm he's favorite patient :) which he doesn't know that yet but if he reads this he knows who I'm :)

Patients

Posted on May 29th, 2013

That Dr Bhoola took his time with me and my family to explan everything to us he was just awesome he is the best Doctor thank you to Dr Bhoola and to his staff .

excellent Dr.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Dr. Bhoola. You have an excellent staff and were very caring to a very scared female. Even at the hospital before and after surgery staff at the hospital couldn't say enough about how lucky I was to have a great Dr.I already knew you were a great dr. Thank you so much for all the care you gave me.

THANK YOU DOCTOR!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Because you went above and beyond with our sister thru her cancer. Thank you for your caring, compassion with her all the time,specially for taking her case when no one else did. You are the BEST!

The most patient and caring doctor ever

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Doctor Bhoola has got to be the most patient and caring doctor I have ever met.He did my surgery for ovarian cancer with follow up of chemo.He was pleasant and is always one time when you have an appointment.His office staff is very friendly and courteous, and it is a most pleasant atmosphere.I would highly recommend Doctor Bhoola to anyone.I felt like I was in capable hands when he operated and also with the chemo.Doctor Bhoola takes the time to listen to all questions you ask of him. He shows interest in his patients and does not hurry them along.I am very impressed with him as a doctor.

Posted on May 15th, 2017