Dr. Snehal R Gandhi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Snehal R Gandhi?

Highly recommend for excellent and compassionate care!

I always felt like Dr. Gandhi looked after me just as he would a member of his own family. His concern and care for my chronic health issue put me at ease. He always took time to listen and I never went away feeling like more could be done to help me. A great communicator, teacher and compassionate doctor. I love him and his staff!

Great Doctor

Extremely please and consider myself lucky to have be referred to this doctor. Wouldn't trade for the world.

Very Thorough

He spends enough time with you to listen to your problems and explains in detail, his prognosis and treatment. Does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if he feels you need specialized care.