Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Snehal Kolhe
Dr. Snehal Kolhe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kolhe is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Medical Center Of Plano and Centennial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Snehal Kolhe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kolhe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Medical Center Of Plano
Centennial Medical Center
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Medical Center Of Mckinney
Harris Methodist H E B
TX Health Allen
14 Years Experience
Government Medical College, Aurangabad
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Snehal Kolhe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions431 Stacy Rd, McKinney, TX
Dr. Snehal Kolhe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.