Dr. Snigdha Singh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Snigdha Singh?

excellent care

I am 100% happy with my experience at Castleman eye Center. Dr. Singh and the entire staff were great! Very welcoming. I was very nervous for the lasik procedure, and they helped me through It!

Excellent experience

In each of my visits to the Castleman Eye Center I have always been treated with courtesy and respect. The staff always tells me what is to be done and answers any questions I may have.

Great care during surgery

Everything was very well explained prior to surgery which made the whole process very comforting and easy. During the surgery the staff and dr. Bedside manner was very good and made the Lasik procedure very comforting. already recommended Castleman Eye Center to my mother who was hesitant about getting LASIK!

Pierre V, Muskegon MI-Love my LASIK!

After talking to the staff, I knew right away that I was in good hands. I had been turned down by another clinic before, which almost crushed my dreams. Dr. Singh was able to do the LASIK procedure with ease. I am so happy. It was worth the 3 hour drive one way! Thank you!

She is so friendly and approachable

Dr Singh really takes the time to review my file and takes here time with me, even though I only see her once a year.

Open to questions

I felt Like I could ask anything about my eyes and that I would get a caring and interested answer.

Rachel Brohl

Dr. Singh is a great eye doctor she answers all of your questions and she is very nice and so is her staff I would recommend her to everyone.

Dr. Singh is a great eye doctor she answers every question you have and is very nice and so is her staff. I would recommend her to anyone.

The best

I had the most amazing experience at Castleman Eye Center in Southgate, MI. The staff is very warm and welcoming. There is a lot of laughter between them and patients coming in. But the real star of the show is Dr. Singh. Her talent and knowledge are incredible. My vision is so much better. Colors are so vibrant. Images are so much sharper. I'm seeing the world with new eyes and appreciating everything I can finally see. What I saw before was like images you would see on an old tv with rabbit ears. Now I see in 4k! I just can't stop looking around. Dr. Singh is a fantastic, caring dr. She even calls after surgery to see how you're doing. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone needing good eye care. I plan on going there for all my future needs as well.

Happy patient

I've wanted Lasik for several years but was afraid. After meeting with Michelle and Dr. Singh I felt reassured. They explained everything and answered all my questions. I will recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone.

Mia C., Wyandotte Mi

I've been thinking about lasik for years. After making the financial commitment I was impressed by the options to correct both near and far sightedness one one procedure. I lead A very busy life and I was anle to return to work the very next day!!

Wow!!!!!!!!

My experience at Castleman Eye Center was amazing! The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Singh was very personable and answered all my questions. She made me feel very comfortable during the procedure and talkedt me through every step. I would recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone considering LASIK.

Dr. Snigdha Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.