4.7

Dr.Singh is Excellent!

I have been a patient of Dr. Singh's for over 10 years. She is very knowledgeable, kind and truly cares about her patients. She did my eye surgery and I can see better now than before! I would highly recommend Dr. Singh to anyone seeking quality eye care/surgery!

Complete staff was friendly and helpful!

I was very happy with Dr. Snigdha and her staff. They all were very professional and very courteous . I would refer any one to them .

Great Doctor

I never recommend anyone for things and never do surveys but i am so impressed with Castleman Eye Center that i had to write a review. I wore glasses for 55 years and now I can see perfect without glasses. Dr. Singh is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I would give Dr. Singh a 10 star rating!!!

Tell everyone I know about Dr Singh, always has done a great job and have had the results she has told me would happen . Couldn’t be happier with results

Great Care

Absolutely everyone here at Castleman's is great. I would send everyone and anyone here. The doctor and staff were great in explaining things and have been wonderful to me!!

Everyone was nice! Office was very comfortable and clean. Both for my eye exam and eye pictures they sanitized both machines right in front of me. (loved seeing that) Dr Singh was very nice and explained everything in good detail. Ill def be back next year.

excellent care

I am 100% happy with my experience at Castleman eye Center. Dr. Singh and the entire staff were great! Very welcoming. I was very nervous for the lasik procedure, and they helped me through It!

Excellent experience

In each of my visits to the Castleman Eye Center I have always been treated with courtesy and respect. The staff always tells me what is to be done and answers any questions I may have.

Dr. Snigdha Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southgate, MI.