Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sobia Amjad has 2 locations
3292 Eagle View Ln Ste 210
Lexington, KY 40509
Book Online Now
Dr. Sobia Amjad has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sobia Amjad has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sobia Amjad is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Amjad rocks.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sobia Amjad - Posted on December 15th, 2017
Amazing doctor. So happy to have found her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sobia Amjad - Posted on June 25th, 2015
Doctor Amjad is great. She truly listens to you and spends time with you which is rare these days. My mother visited recently and went to my appointment with me. She was impressed with her also. I hardly have to wait in the office, staff is incredible, and they treat you with respect. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great fit and a doctor that is your partner in healthcare, not a dictator nor pushover.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sobia Amjad - Posted on January 18th, 2015
I am a Registered Respiratory Therapist. I have worked with hundreds of doctors. Dr Amjad is the best family practitioner I have ever seen. Dr. Amjad has a thorough understanding of medicine and always has an accurate diagnosis. She truly cares about her patients. I got my mother to transfer to her and I recommend her to all my friends. They all love her. She is the best. Katina and all the staff are great. I highly recommend Dr. Amjad to everyone!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1999
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Dr. Sobia Amjad Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sobia Amjad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.