Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sobia Ghazali
Dr. Sobia Ghazali, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ghazali is affiliated with Jps Health Network and JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington. She speaks English.
Dr. Sobia Ghazali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Ghazali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jps Health Network
JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
21 Years Experience
Aga Khan Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Sobia Ghazali accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sobia Ghazali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.