Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sobia Hasan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Weight Loss
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
My son playing boxing game without protected gears and got a few mild blows. I tried to get appointment to his family doctor, but we could not get any slot, thus the Providence facility instead set up my son with Dr Hasan. My son is OK at the time we visited her, but after look at my son, she order my son to brain scan as well as referred him to an ear specialist. Turned out the scan showed nothing and the ear visit also showed nothing too. The Ear doctor look at his ear twice, a week apart, each time 10 minutes and she put in a so called tiny "paper patch" the first time. The bill arrived for 2K just for the ear business. We do not get the scan bill yet!!! Doctor Hasan acted out of paranoid and inexperience. If you visit her for any sickness/disease, she probably search on line and throw in any treatments that she saw on the web. We could do the same without her help. I would not anytime in the future getting any service from her.
As a FORMER patient, I would like to let potential NEW patients that this woman can be dangerous. I was told by her that I needed to see a psychologist and take anti-depressant meds without her running any type of tests on me. She assumed since I "looked healthy" and my 3 month old labs were normal, nothing else needed to be done. Needless to say, I found a new very educated doctor who diagnosed me with an auto-immune thyroid condition. I am currently taking meds and feeling great, but unfortunately I had to suffer for a very long time because of Dr. Hasan's lack of knowledge and caring. Pass on this one.
Dr. Hasan is an excellent doctor. Her bedside manner is both professional, and caring. I was hesitant to see a doctor for many years, and I found that she alleviated my fears immediately. She put me at ease when conducting my much needed physical exam, and made me want to keep my future appointments. I hope to be her patient for may years to come.
Dr. Hasan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2004
Comp - Downy Regional Medical Center
Dr. Sobia Hasan accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sobia Hasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cypress, CA.