Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sobia Nasir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I've not had a very good experience with Dr Nasir. First, there are real issues to do with punctuality and communication, I have always been made to wait over 2 hours after the appointment time. Every time I call, I'm put on hold for over 10 minutes. I went for a mammogram as part of my wellness exam and I was told that I would get a phone call if there were any issues. I didn't get a phone call, I got a scary letter from the imaging center instead. Dr Nasir has shown no care or concern. To make matters worse, now I received a letter claiming I hadn't paid for one of the visits, as she only takes cash and the visit she claims I hadn't paid for was over 6 months ago, I have to try and find the receipt (as I certainly paid).
Dr. Nasir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
King Edward Medical University
Graduated in 1996
University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
Dr. Sobia Nasir accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSobia Nasir Md, 702 W University Dr, Edinburg, TX
Dr. Sobia Nasir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edinburg, TX.