Dr. Sofia Dobrin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sofia Dobrin?

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I had my second visit with Dr Dobrin, She actually makes an appointment a pleasure Dr Dobrin is smart,intuitive and basically on top of everything. She explained things to me that NO other dr has ever done. Her personality is great and she knows how to relate to patients. Not for one moment did I ever feel rushed to have the appointment end. If she is yourDoctor you are in good hands. Fyllis Ward

Wonderful experience

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Dr. Dobrin is wonderful. My husband accompanied me on my first office visit and both of us were so impressed by how much time she spent answering our many questions and really explaining what things meant in a way we could understand. She is a genuine and caring person and most importantly a doctor who truly listens. The office runs extremely efficient I have never had to wait for my scheduled appointment time. The staff is very friendly. I feel comfortable and in good hands with Dr. Dobrin.

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I normally am not a fan of doctors period. However, she spent an hour with me, answered questions, did a thorough exam, and seemed very knowledgeable. I felt like I had known her for a long time and felt extremely comfortable with her. I would tell anyone looking for a neurologist to see her. The nurse and the office staff were nice as well.

Posted on November 28th, 2016