Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. Dr. Mostoufi-Moab is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital, Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Abington Jefferson Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Mostoufi-Moab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.