Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohael Raschid
Dr. Sohael Raschid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chambersburg, PA, with other offices in Greencastle, PA and Chambersburg, PA (and 4 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Raschid is affiliated with Hanover Hospital, Inc, Chambersburg Hospital and Waynesboro Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sohael Raschid has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Raschid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hanover Hospital, Inc
Summit Physician Services
Chambersburg HospitalSummit Surgery Center
Summit Surgery Center
28 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Sohael Raschid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sohael Raschid in this video.
Dr. Sohael Raschid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.